Gravity flow racks and gravity flow shelving include both carton flow and pallet flow designs and may be installed in Engineered Products or any other suppliers new/existing pallet rack or pick modules, allowing both pallet flow and carton flow to be utilized in the same gravity flow rack system. Gravity flow shelving is designed do intermediate supports are not required. Selectrack’s flexible hanger design accommodates step, box, or structural beams for flow rail support. Selectrak converts static pallet racks into high capacity gravity flow rack picking systems. Gravity flow rack and shelving enables items to be rotated on a first in first out basis and keeps items visible and within reach at all times
Gravity Flow Rack – Pallet Flow Gravity Flow Shelving
Palletrack gravity flow shelving is Engineered products in house designed and manufactured pallet gravity flow rack system. Capable of handling standard, medium or heavy load pallets, The Palletrak gravity flow rack system flow installs into any suppliers pallet rack and provides a first in first out gravity low racking alternative to last in first out push back rack systems.
Gravity Flow Rack – Carton Flow
Selectrack, Traytrak, & Flextrak are Engineered products in house designed and manufactured case and carton gravity flow shelving systems and are ideal for new or existing gravity flow racks . Carton gravity flow shelving maximizes pick faces when incorporated with pallet racks, mezzanines, and replenish storage. Pick accuracy is further enhanced when gravity flow rack is combined with a pick-to-light system.
Gravity Flow Rack Benefits
SKU pick faces are maximized because only one case or carton of each SKU is presented to the picker. Incorporating pallet racks and mezzanine rack further enhances pick faces. Pick accuracy is enhanced when Selectrak carton flow racks gravity flow shelving are combined with a pick-to-light system.
In order pick areas, carton flow shelving and gravity flow shelving increases the number of pick faces and decreases walking distance between racks. It further minimizes operator and picking interference because picking is performed on one side of the rack system, while restocking is performed at the opposite end of the rack systems. By using drop end shelves split case picking is easier.
Engineered Products also designs, manufactures, and installs Pick Modules, multilevel picking systems, utilizing EP manufactured Carton Flow Rack, Pallet Rack, Pallet Flow, Push Back Racks, and Mezzanine Rack.
Gravity Flow Shelving Features:
- Flexible & simple installation between pallet rack beams with simple supports
- Front and rear supports are available for structural beams, step beams, & dedicated shelf frames
- Required vertical space is reduced
- Drop-in design allows for easy addition to existing structural racks and does not require the the use of tools
- Full width aluminum carton flow rollers provide total carton and case support and consistent flow from stocking position to picking position
- Multiple hanger design increase installation flexibility allowing the use of both EP manufactured rack, existing rack, or carton flow rack supplied by another manufacturer
- Cantilever knuckle design presents product for easy picking of split cases and cartons or full cases and cartons
Durable galvanized steel channels and aluminum rollers