Engineered Products flow rack systems utilize gravity flow to allow pallets, cartons, cases, boxes, and totes to be accessed on a first in first out basis. Our flow racks can be installed or retrofitted into any suppliers new or existing pallet rack or pick modules, allowing both pallet flow and carton flow to be utilized in the same structural rack system. Shelves and intermediate supports are not required for carton flow. Our flexible carton flow rack hanger design accommodates step, box, or structural beams for flow rail support. Flow rack converts static pallet racks into high capacity gravity flow rack picking systems. Gravity flow rack enables items to be rotated on a first in first out basis and keeps items visible and within reach at all times
Carton Flow Racks
Carton flow racks from Engineered Products install into any suppliers pallet rack and provides a full width bed of carton flow.
Traytrak Carton Flow Racks are ideal for new or existing carton flow racks with dedicated shelf frames.
Selectrak Carton Flow Racks are ideal for new or existing racks utilizing step or structural beams for flow rail support.
Flextrak Carton Flow Rack is a bed carton flow rack and is ideal for new or existing carton flow racks with variable or rapidly changing SKU product lanes and sizes. Flextrak bed carton flow rack provides a full flow bed of carton flow.
Pallet Flow Racks
Pallet Flow Rack is ideal for new or existing pallet racks and provides a first in first out alternative to push back rack. Pallet flow rack maximizes pick faces when incorporated with pallet racks, mezzanines, and replenish storage. Pick accuracy is further enhanced when pallet flow rack is combined with carton flow in pick modules utilizing a pick-to-light system.
Benefits of Flow Rack
SKU pick faces are maximized because only one case or carton of each SKU is presented to the picker. Incorporating pallet racks and mezzanine rack further enhances pick faces. Pick accuracy is enhanced when Selectrak carton flow racks are combined with a pick-to-light system.
In order pick areas, carton flow rack increases the number of pick faces and decreases walking distance between racks. It further minimizes operator and picking interference because picking is performed on one side of the rack system, while restocking is performed at the opposite end of the rack systems. By using drop end shelves split case picking is easier.
Engineered Products also designs, manufactures, and installs Pick Modules, multilevel picking systems, utilizing EP manufactured Carton Flow Rack, Pallet Rack, Pallet Flow, Push Back Racks, and Mezzanine Rack.
Flow Rack Features:
- Flexible & simple installation between pallet rack beams with simple supports
- Front and rear supports are available for structural beams, step beams, & dedicated shelf frames
- Required vertical space is reduced
- Drop-in design allows for easy addition to existing structural racks and does not require the the use of tools
- Full width aluminum carton flow rollers provide total carton and case support and consistent flow from stocking position to picking position
- Multiple hanger design increase installation flexibility allowing the use of both EP manufactured rack, existing rack, or carton flow rack supplied by another manufacturer
- Cantilever knuckle design presents product for easy picking of split cases and cartons or full cases and cartons
Durable galvanized steel channels and aluminum rollers