Drive-In rack is a high density pallet rack storage system designed to maximize usage of available storage space, while providing access to any pallet rack in the structural drive-in racking system. Engineered Products Drive-In racks are specially designed for the additional impact resistance, durability, and safety required in drive-in racking due to the increased likely hood of forklift contact with drive thru pallet racks. Our design features enable us to build drive-in pallet racks of such structural stability that towers are not needed in drive-in racking systems less than four pallets deep. EP also provides drive-in rack supported buildings utilizing Drive-In Racking.
Drive-In Racking Features:
- Welded structural pallet rack support rails are far stronger than drive-in rack pallet rack support rails that are clipped to upright assemblies
- Heavy duty bolted drive-in structural rack construction provides security while permitting 2″ or 3″ vertical adjustment
- Guided angle drive-in rack load rails to prevent pallets falling through by controlling the width of the opening. Other optional load rail designs available
- Optional cant-leg design of aisle side uprights is available to further reduce fork lift truck damage to drive-in racking
- “Clean base” uprights available for maximum sanitation
- Available as stand alone drive-in racking installation or as the supporting structure of drive-in rack supported buildings