Selectrak carton flow racks install into any suppliers new/existing pallet rack or pick modules, allowing both pallet flow and carton flow rack to be utilized in the same structural rack system. Shelves and intermediate supports are not required in case flow rack. Selectrack’s flexible hanger design accommodates step, box, or structural beams for case flow rail support. Selectrak converts static pallet racks into high capacity gravity flow rack picking systems. Gravity flow rack enables items to be rotated on a first in first out basis and keeps items visible and within reach at all times.
Flextrak Carton Flow Racking
Flextrak installs into any suppliers pallet rack and provides a full width bed of carton flow. Flextrak carton flow racks are ideal for racking environments with rapidly changing carton and case sizes.
Carton Flow Rack – Traytrak
Traytrak carton flow racking is ideal for new or existing carton flow racks with dedicated shelf frames. Case flow rack maximizes pick faces when incorporated with pallet racks, mezzanines, and replenish storage. Pick accuracy is further enhanced when Traytrak carton flow rack is combined with a pick-to-light system.
Carton Flow Racking Benefits
SKU pick faces are maximized because only one case or carton of each SKU is presented to the picker. Incorporating pallet racks and mezzanine rack further enhances pick faces. Pick accuracy is enhanced when Selectrak carton flow racks are combined with a pick-to-light system.
In order pick areas, case flow racking increases the number of pick faces and decreases walking distance between racks. It further minimizes operator and picking interference because picking is performed on one side of the rack system, while restocking is performed at the opposite end of the racking systems. By using drop end shelves split case picking is easier.
Engineered Products also designs, manufactures, and installs Pick Modules, multilevel picking systems, utilizing EP manufactured Carton Flow Racking, Pallet Rack, Pallet Flow, Push Back Racks, and Mezzanine Rack.
Carton Flow Racking Features:
- Flexible & simple installation between pallet rack beams with simple supports
- Front and rear supports are available for structural beams, step beams, & dedicated shelf frames
- Required vertical space is reduced
- Drop-in design allows for easy addition to existing structural racks and does not require the the use of tools
- Full width aluminum carton flow rollers provide total carton and case support and consistent flow from stocking position to picking position
- Multiple hanger design increase installation flexibility allowing the use of both EP manufactured rack, existing rack, or carton flow rack supplied by another manufacturer
- Cantilever knuckle design presents product for easy picking of split cases and cartons or full cases and cartons
Durable galvanized steel channels and aluminum rollers